[DeTomaso] Emailing Video-NPC

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Feb 9 15:54:05 EST 2010

Will,

You can use a ZIP or RAR program to compress any file.

Not knowing where the file is going or if this is a one time thing, it is
hard to say what is best. I move a lot of large files around for work and
play. For the one time shot the free FTP sites, as others have said, work
well but are slow. If you are moving the file home, a friends, back and
forth or to a production house I like www.dropbox.com  They have free and
paid services. They have nice options.

You can have any file in your drop box folder synchronized to multi
computers. I work on music files in the office, studio and at home.

Larry (should do car work) - Cleveland