[DeTomaso] Ferrari 360 maintenance costs-- NPC

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 21:46:22 EST 2010

I would love to own a GT-40. I think it's more practical then a wife. If
money were no object there are a whole bunch of Ferrari's I would love to
own. I just need to figure out where to get the money! When I first bought a
911 I learned that it was much easier to buy then to own. My first Jaguar
taught me never to own one with out a warranty. If I won the lotttery (a big
one) I would even own a Viper! Why not? If money were no object there are
all sorts of cool cars one could buy, in fact why stop at cars ? How about a
helicopter (jet turbine please)  a few boats ( sail, sport fisherman, power
yacht) and don't forget a Gulfstream and a few houses in prime locations!
But unfortunately money is an object!
Boyd