[DeTomaso] BMW - was Ferrari 360 maintenance costs-- NPC

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 21:33:02 EST 2010

I saw a Ferrari sponsored event where they let a bunch of sports figures
celebrities and other big shots drive the F-40 when it first came out . One
of the morons wrecked a brand new F-40 at around 10 mph. He drove through a
barricade in slow motion and crashed off the road in to a subterranean
parking lot! The car was totaled!
Boyd