[DeTomaso] Ferrari 360 maintenance costs-- NPC

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:10:23 EST 2010

I have always liked them. But Mercedes service (especially on a 12 cylinder)
has the potential to  exceed the cost of buying the car.
If money is not a concern I saw a BMW Z4 listed for sale last week that had
a new M-5 10 cylinder (550hp) engine installed with the SMG (semi automatic)
seven  speed paddle shift Formula 1 inspired  tranny I think it was around
$40k.
Boyd