[DeTomaso] Ferrari 360 maintenance costs-- NPC

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 19:29:21 EST 2010

Can you say Viper!

On Feb 8, 2010 7:05 PM, "Brent Stewart" <bjbstewart at yahoo.com> wrote:

This ain't no sedan!

http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~na/pics/cars/sedans/BMW850csi.jpg

________________________________
From: Bill Lewis <lotus0005 at hotmail.com>
To: bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Sent: Mon, February 8, 2010 3:54:00 PM
Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] Ferrari 360 maintenance costs-- NPC

 I followed another thread to look at the Ferrari sedan - I guess I need to
get back on my turnip truck, and go hoe cotton  :)

Is it like learning to smoke - the first 20 times aren't fun.  I mean, a
sedan is a sedan, whether it is my wife's Lexus, or the BMW 840, or the
Ferrari.

We went to the opera last week - it's gonna take a long time for me to be an
aficeanaado.  --Bill