[DeTomaso] Ferrari 360 maintenance costs-- NPC

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 14:03:27 EST 2010

>> I've often heard the most expensive car in the world is a used Ferrari,
>> now I can see why.

I have oft considered the Ferarri 550 as a nice 'someday' car - a daily-driver-type Ferrari that would be a luxurious
GT I could someday drive to work or take my wife out to dinner in without looking like a 'michael shumaker
wannabe racer' or a pretentious snob. My plan involved waiting as the prices continue to drop until they become
comparable to a new 5-series BMW.

But then I learned that a Ferrari is like a sail boat - a hole in the water to throw money, except it's in the garage
instead! No longer on my list of 'someday' cars...
http://www.sportscarmarket.com/articles/archives/939