[DeTomaso] WANTED: parts for me headliner

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Feb 8 09:54:21 EST 2010

Because I don't want to hack up my original one.  I need between a
quarter and a half inch of clearance between the roll cage tube and the
headliner piece in order to install hardware.  I currently don't have
that.  If I can't find a replacement cheap, I'll have to have someone
locally glass up a replacement for me based on the original.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA