[DeTomaso] Brake Warning Light Switch

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Feb 8 01:45:17 EST 2010

I have spoken with Steve about his site.

The guy that set it up for him is no longer in the picture, Steve does
not have the skills himself, and I guess as long as the orders keep
rolling in, he just doesn't care.

So he loses a sale now and then. He doesn't seem to be hurting in the
long run.

Remember, all our vendors are just car guys that sort of became vendors.

None of them went to business school, studied finance, and decided
selling/servicing Panteras would be a good business model.  We should
forgive them their few transgressions and just be glad they are out
there for us and our cars.

Larry