[DeTomaso] Brake Warning Light Switch

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Feb 8 00:36:24 EST 2010

I'll tell you what's even funnier.... is that sometimes everything on
one page will be one number off.  Here is a made up example.  Item one
is a nut, but has a photo of the bolt.  Item two is the bolt, but has a
photo of the bushing, item three is the bushing but has a photo of the
a-arm...etc.  So... sometimes if you click the number before, or after
the part you want, you'll get the -right- photo, but the wrong part
number and description.

I've ordered from Wilkinson many times through his web site and -never-
got a part I didn't order.  I sometimes had to search for the photo, but
the part descriptions and part numbers were always correct.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA