[DeTomaso] Brake Warning Light Switch

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Mon Feb 8 00:24:50 EST 2010

Anders,

I measured the brake light pressure switch threads to be 7/16-24 straight thread so there's likely a pressure switch substitute you could locate but why bother when Wilkinson sells them for a reasonable $18.77 each.  I just bought one from him (01321A) a month or so ago.

Don't let his website fool you.  A small percentage of his parts pictures like the 01321A are wrong (it shows a hex nut) but the order number is good.  What puzzles me is whenever I try to tell him about such mistakes on his website he seems to not care and the ones I tell him about never seem to get fixed.  I wonder how many sales he looses due to owners that are hesitant to order when the picture doesn't match the part they're trying to order?

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505