[DeTomaso] Ferrari 360 maintenance costs-- NPC

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 16:45:49 EST 2010

It reminds me of the old expression "If you have to ask the cost , you can't
afford it" I think that many people that buy Ferraris have motivation other
then owning a fast car that they really want to drive. I think it's more
like they want a car they can pull up in front of their country club,
reastaurant, night club etc. I also think  that the extremly high cost  of
service at a ferrari dealer is one of the reasons you see so many Ferraris
with low miles or so few with high miles. I don't recall ever seeing a 100K
mile Ferrari of any age.
Boyd