[DeTomaso] Ferrari 360 maintenance costs-- NPC

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Sat Feb 6 23:11:01 EST 2010

That $8K for belt service is not what I am hearing on the Ferrari board-- $3K seems to be the usual.
It is not an "engine out" service-- in 1999 Ferrari finally figured out how to make a bulkhead with removable section, a la Pantera.

If your Ferrari 360 transmission has problems, that's a $30K fix too.