[DeTomaso] Ferrari 360 maintenance costs-- NPC

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 21:33:00 EST 2010

My mechanic el Shorttalso does Ferrari service, while cheaper than a dealer,
he still gets 10k for a TR512 service, but a dealer gets 15K.  Micha

On Feb 6, 2010 9:23 PM, "David Nunn" <dnunn at telus.net> wrote:

I saw a 360 at Ferrari of Seattle with a cracked cylinder head (due to
overheating). The cost to replace the head and fix the source of the
overheating problem was $35,000! Also, they told me the "every three year"
timing belt service cost around $8,000. This includes replacing the belts,
belt tensioners, seals, gaskets, bearings, etc., etc. I believe this is an
"engine out" service.

The 360; however, was the last Ferrari to use rubber timing belts. With the
F430, Ferrari switched to timing chains.