[DeTomaso] A lighter car.

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sat Feb 6 13:47:43 EST 2010

Julian,
the sleeves is from aluminium and since weight accounts the sleeves are
short. the original bolt are 12 mm diameter while the new are 8mm which
makes for the difference. The sleeves are drilled slightly under and
heated to put on. The outer sleeve is threaded and locktited.
The reason for not using titanium is cost, most of my work on the car is
created from a tight budget.
This one is used for the upper A-arm only, this is becouse of loading.
Keep an eye on my rear upper A-arm that is entierly different from stock.
Goran