[DeTomaso] A lighter car.

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 11:26:17 EST 2010

Goran,

Some great work, as I'm finding out after the holidays every pound weight reduction counts :>)

Interesting approach with the a-arm bolts, but what stops your sleeves from floating inside the bushing? I would have expected the sleeving tube to be full length? I'm assuming the new bolts are Titanium and that's where most of the weight saving comes from?

Julian