[DeTomaso] 427 side oiler in a Pantera #3168

jeff fourdoorbronko at msn.com
Fri Feb 5 09:07:36 EST 2010

Hi Denny,

Very cool, the car from Portland has been in Idaho with me since '06.
Nice to hear from someone who worked on the car in the past.
One of the only phone numbers I was able to find linked with the
previous owner was a furniture store, but no one would ever answer
and their machine would not record a message.
Given the mountain of paperwork and receipts I got with the car I can
believe he spent quite a bit of money on the car.
What company name would the work you did be under?
Maybe I can spot it in the records I have?
3168 is also the one linked on eBay as well.

Jeff