[DeTomaso] Canadian Panteras - Rocky Mountain Tour 2010

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Thu Feb 4 23:03:30 EST 2010

Hello all.

For some time now, Canadian Pantera owners have been talking about joining our eastern and western groups for a big celebration. Well, we finally did it!

We will all be gathering this summer in British Columbia and Alberta - driving more than 1,000 miles through the twisty mountain roads from Kelowna, BC to Calgary, AB.  There will be a lot of fun along the way - so feel free to join us: for the entire trip - or just a certain leg of the tour.

Have a look at all the details:

http://www.panterapassion.com/RockyHome.html

You'll find all the info you need on the site. Or, feel free to send us an email if you need more info.  If you live in the West, contact me at ea2010 at yahoo.com or David Berman at dberman at canspan.com if you're in the East.

Hope to see you this summer!

Cheers,

EA