[DeTomaso] NPC: 4' wide Shop shelving 4sale-San Jose Area

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Wed Feb 3 23:40:49 EST 2010

All in the Bay Area...

Forgot to offer these up at the PCNC meeting the other nite!

I have two steel quasi industrial shelving units from the car dealership that I bought all my manuals from, that I no longer need nor have room for. Grey in color.

I figured I'd offer them up here first before I put them out on Craig's List so that I can trade them for checks that were mistakenly written for $100 more than my asking price so I can send the refund amount to some person in Florida while his trucking broker comes to pick them up......

These would be great for carbs, books, cams, trinkets, etc.

One is 7' tall by 4' wide by 1' deep, with a metal backing.  7 adjustable shelves.  Some surface rust showing on the back cover in spots.

Second one is 8' tall by 4' by 1', no back, 6 adjustable shelves.

All shelf retainers are present that I am aware of. Some shelves may be bolted in place as this appears to be an optional way of attaching them.....more permanently.

$70 first come first serve, you haul! Will trade for Mangusta parts.

Drop me an email if interested.

Ciao!
Steve