[DeTomaso] Pantera GT5 kit car for sale in New Zealand

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 2 22:58:33 EST 2010

Mike, all I know is that the president of BJ had the microphone for about a minute and went on and on about it - it was an original.  He kept saying that "Shel" would be proud of the car.  The present owner had owned it for  a long time (20-30 years).  I don't know what year the auction was.  It was light blue.  Small block.  I thought the price was really low.   ---Bill