[DeTomaso] How best to treat bare metal

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Feb 2 21:05:33 EST 2010

For coating the metal and putting in dry storage it will be fine. My
cars sit for 2-3 years this way while I work on them. They do just fine.
It doesn't work so well if you drive them down the road, but putting it
in a box and on the shelf it will last for years with no rust.

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/prefit.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/MGB/engine/e2b.jpg

Gary