[DeTomaso] How best to treat bare metal

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Feb 2 20:16:43 EST 2010

This is more then you ask for:

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/strip/strip.htm

but bare metal (body parts) I treat with etch primer. A good epoxy
primer would work good too as it is good for keeping out moisture. Of
course it would be cleaned at the welding area before welded.

Here is my Valance replacement:

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/valance/valance.htm

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/index.htm
http://www.rc-tech.net/