[DeTomaso] jeff kimball

jgkrenton at comcast.net jgkrenton at comcast.net
Mon Feb 1 23:03:19 EST 2010

Thanks to Charlie and Doug (who even called me to ensure  I saw the message. ) for making sure I re-connected with Dave!  It can be a small world.

Dave is a serious gear-head and machinist who was literally my next door neighbor in a tiny little village outside of Ipswich England. (I had a Lotus at the time..)

Dave's been known to tip a pint or two with me and is always building some killer bikes.  You can see some of his work at www.ssbracer.co.uk ...  His 'Busa ran a 7.42 at 200.07mph !

Thanks again!

Jeff/ 2467