[DeTomaso] Ford "Laminova" oil to water heat exchangers

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 19:10:17 EST 2010

I understand the 'looks cool' part.  The question is will it do the job.

If this for any built or stroker engine that is going to be run at WOT either in open track or open road race events these baby cooler won't IMHO  do the job and also adds a weak link you don't need.  ;-)

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com