[DeTomaso] Pawn Stars

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 1 18:25:09 EST 2010

It makes me wonder about the 427 Cobra shell they had on the show a while
back.  It was too weird to believe.  Supposedly someone abandoned an
aluminum body, Shelby, 2nd Generation, 427 Cobra (by Carroll Shelby
Enterprises - not a replica, but not a 1st Gen 427 Cobra either).  The
storage facility people took ownership after the owner went AWOL.  The Pawn
Star people bought it for $20K.  Like I said, it was too weird to believe.

They emphasized that it was real, and not a clone - at least that's how I
heard it.  I don't think they even mentioned that it was a reissue - even
though it was obviously brand new.