[DeTomaso] Ford "Laminova" oil to water heat exchangers

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Mon Feb 1 17:25:28 EST 2010

Having been there myself I wouldn't take the time to clean out a used unit if the price difference was $20 to a new one. For $50 maybe. As I wouldn't even consider reusing the O-rings I spent some time getting those too. I appreciated getting the hoses with my used cooler, transplanting the slip in connectors and their locking plate to the new hoses I had fabricated made the installation smoother. The Ford cooler mount may or may not be of use to you, for me it wasn't. The filter adapter doesn't fit the 351C. If you're buying any cooler, used or new, make sure you know which accessories come with it and which don't.

Tomas