[DeTomaso] Engine re-assembly questions for #6143.

forestg at att.net forestg at att.net
Mon Feb 1 10:35:43 EST 2010

 Dave,
It appears that you have the original two piece valves. I would recommend, since you are this far into the dis-assembly, that you remove the other head and have a machine shop replace all the valves with one piece valves and new seals.
Forest
 -------------- Original message from Dave Londry <davel at emspace.com>: --------------