[DeTomaso] good oil filter

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Fri Dec 31 15:56:53 EST 2010

Basically what is discussed in the article.
>From examining it you can feel the weight, see what the actual filter element is made of, and check out the anti-drainback valve material.  I avoid filters with cardboard inside or paper elements.

I use Baldwin filters in my Ferrari and Abarth because I have to special or mail order those anyway and I know they are excellent filters.  For the Pantera I just choose a quality filter-- If one brand is on sale that day I will get it rather than stick to one particular brand.

Jim