[DeTomaso] NPC On-Board Rocket Video

J. Sean Keane jskeane6 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 12:22:54 EST 2010

Here is a YouTube video of the first flight of an HD video camera on my
9 1/2 foot tall transparent rocket:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l7VK8xdUow

If your Internet connection is fast enough, set the resolution to 720p
or 1080p and press the "pop-out" button to get it in it's full HD glory.

The DeTomaso list's own Larry Finch was visiting Tucson that weekend,
and came out to the launch.  In fact, he helped carry the rocket back to
the launch site.  Sorry Larry, the camera was upside down for that, so
your performance ended up on the cutting-room floor. <g>

I used the Countour HD camera for this video.  It's very small and
light-weight, and is designed to handle shock and vibration.  10 G's and
500 MPH didn't bother it.  I paid $220 for it.  I think it would be cool
to strap this to the front of a Pantera at a track event.

Regards,

J. Sean Keane