[DeTomaso] Defroster hoses

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 14:36:22 EST 2010

In a message dated 12/30/10 9:16:58 AM, grayjim at att.net writes:

> Has anyone sourced from the vendors or others a sturdy replacement
> defroster hose in the correct diameter.  Those paper-mache hoses that are stock
> and which tear so easily need to be replaced when I pull the dash.

Jim, I think Wilkinson & Co reproduced the correct hoses for Panteras and
the Mangusta, and the dual-pod and single-pod-dash hoses were different. Note
you'll likely also need the 2 square foam adaptor 'doughnuts' between the
A/C outlet box and the dash. Some vendors have them, or you can fabricate
your own there. Good luck- J DeRyke