[DeTomaso] good oil filter

doug351c doug351c at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 14:19:48 EST 2010

Ken,

I'm using a reusable System-1 oil filter on my Pantera and like it very much
but they're expensive (~$160).  Every time I clean it, I get to see what's
coming out of my engine and yes I do notice higher oil pressures.  Back in
1996, my engine builder wouldn't warrant the engine unless I used one.  He'd
found great success with the System-1 filter in his NASCAR engines.  I just
change my Mobil-1 15W50 oil once a year.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505