[DeTomaso] Rocker geometry problem solved

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Thu Dec 30 14:10:00 EST 2010

Wow, any photos of the broken rocker arms?  I would never have thought
to check the back side of the rocker for clearance to the pushrod.
This has really brought out an interesting point.  Doug, you should
write this up, with photos for the POCA newsletter, or publish it
somewhere.

Nice work by the way.
Asa Jay