[DeTomaso] Champion 71 RC12YC

Chuck Adkinson chuck at pantera.ws
Thu Dec 30 10:55:25 EST 2010

Like many on this list, I'm not an expert but I've been playing with Fords,
HDs, Sportsters, RevTechs, Triumph bikes and cars, MG's, Nortons, VW, BSA,
Simca, Chebes, BMW, Porches etc, etc, etc since I was 14. It's been my
experience over the 48+ years that if the rest of the engine is 'correct' I
could attach a plug wire to a butter knife, jam it in the hole and that SOB
would fire.

$20 plugs won't help a $1 engine if you catch my drift. As always though,
YMMV.

There is no finer sound on this planet than a P-51D idling on the ramp with
24 Champions firing (except ZZ Top).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Packard_V-1650

Chuck Adkinson
www.pantera.ws