[DeTomaso] Champion 71 RC12YC

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Dec 29 20:05:01 EST 2010

Dear Asa Jay,

I had already replaced the Champion plugs with NKG 7938 (which have the longer reach Doug referenced).

I was just going through all the paperwork from my "new" (year-an-a-half old) engine and found records that the builder had originally used the Champion plugs.  They were replaced several times since then with different brands.  I was just wondering if they were long-reach as are my current plugs.  For the heads I have, long-reach is what I'm supposed to use.

Thanks,

Chris