[DeTomaso] Champion 71 RC12YC

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Dec 29 16:30:13 EST 2010

Anyone know if this spark plug has a longer threaded shaft or just the standard lenght?  I've looked on-line, but none of the pictures are accurate (they all seem to say "spark plug may be different than photo.")  The box itself even has a picture of a spark plug with the shorter threaded shaft.

I'm pretty sure it is the longer shaft version, since that's what my heads call for.  Just checking to be sure the right plugs were in it when the engine was put together last year.

Thanks,

Chris