[DeTomaso] Center Stack Bezel Needed

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Dec 29 16:22:03 EST 2010

There's really three pieces here:

- The center console (shifter goes here)
- The Forward console (radio, heater controls, gauge panel)
- The Gauge panel (holds the gauges and switches)

I believe what Mike T is looking for, is the forward console piece. He
can correct me if I'm wrong.

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home