[DeTomaso] Questions about fiberglass consoles on Ebay

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Tue Dec 28 16:20:53 EST 2010

I've been watching an auction on Ebay for a fiberglass center console and
gage stack.  I need to redo my interior and need both of these pieces, but
there are some questions I'd like to run past you guys to compare to the
seller's responses.  He says that they are Hall Pantera pieces, which
unfortunately, makes me leery from the start.
It appears the center console piece sits higher than the gage stack: my
stock ones are the same height from the floor, so I'm wondering if the stack
will be too short or the center console would need trimming
What is the odd slot on the right side of the angled face of the center
console just aft of the gear lever cut-out?  Almost looks as though it would
be for an e-brake lever, but that would be in the wrong position.
Do any of you have experience, good or otherwise, with these pieces from
Hall.  I know Byers sell them in fiberglass, as do a couple of other
vendors.  As I said above, I've asked the seller the same question, just
looking for yours' to compare.
http://tinyurl.com/23qbqsn
Thanks
Mike Thomas