[DeTomaso] Memorial for Grant Stockwell -- 16 Jan

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 16:49:51 EST 2010

If you can't make the event, how about at least firing up your De Tomaso,
where ever you are, even if your car is on jack stands, like mine.

I think Grant's "SNARL" was added to the registry recently.

Chuck

Hi everybody,

I received this from Susan Calcott, Grant's girlfriend, this morning:

 I have heard from Bryce - Grant's son- and it appears that he has chosen
January 16th - Sunday - @ 2pm for those who would like to commemorate Grant's
life.  Friends are invited to meet @ his  home:
        1816 Mt. Shasta Drive
         San Pedro, CA

Everyone would drive to the cliffs for the scattering of his ashes.
Afterward, all are invited to return for food and refreshment

====

I hope to see many of you there that day....