[DeTomaso] yikes!  SpaItalia June 4-5, Reno Fun Rally  3 days later!

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun Dec 26 08:29:17 EST 2010

And that's why I envy you, Mike.  You live the lifestyle that others tell
themselves they will follow in retirement.

I suspect that Jim is right in his concern that for most people with tighter
resources of either time or money, it will be one or the other.

Last year's overlap with Classic LeMans essentially eliminated the presence
of our European friends at the Fun Rally.

I hope more De Tomaso owners follow Mike's lead.  We certainly missed Serge,
Patrick, Johnny and the other Europeans and Aussies last year.

JT