[DeTomaso] Another sad passing...Grant Stockwell

fastgrandma at aol.com fastgrandma at aol.com
Sun Dec 26 02:04:32 EST 2010

Grant was a very special person who was always thinking of other people and extending friendship to us all.  I will always remember when he called to see if Jack and I were okay and safe from the fires in our area a few years back; truly unexpected but it meant so much to us. He and Susan extended their friendship wherever they were and always showed concern for their fellow Pantera family members which we felt fortunate to belong to.  He will truly be missed.

May he be at peace now.

Judy