[DeTomaso] Merry Christmas!

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 11:55:33 EST 2010

To all  my Pantera " Big List" family,
To those that celebrate Christmas "Merry Christmas" another year is coming
to a close and I would like to take advantage of the spirit of the season to
wish the entire "Big List" family a joyous and Merry Christmas.  For those
that celebrate holidays other then Christmas,  I wish you the same "Seasons
Greetings".  I hope everyone  enjoys the same   spirit  of brotherhood ,
sharing, peace on earth , good fortune and  happiness regardless of their
individual faith or beliefs.  I only  wish society could be as well balanced
and caring as our group of Pantera aficionados. I don't think I am alone in
my feeling that being a part of this group of people and their spirit of
warmth and  camaraderie  is one of the best  things about the experience of
Pantera ownership.     I can't think of a better time or opportunity to say
"Thank you" to all the "Big List" participants for sharing their knowledge
and  opinions, friendship and encouragement.
 Merry Christmas!

Boyd