[DeTomaso] Something to think about....

Pantera Place panteraplace at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 25 11:02:44 EST 2010

Good thought Mike!  Don't want to sound too morbid, but, the other thing to
help protect loved ones is good record keeping.   For many of us (other than
our homes) our well sorted out Panteras could end up being our largest
non-liquid asset.  I started this documentation manual
http://www.panteraplace.com/page66.htm when I first got my Pantera 12 years
ago.  Over the years it has grown to fill two huge 4" thick volumes.  When
they take my Pantera out of my cold dead hands it will be it will be well
documented for the next owner in my family.

The other thought as we mature is "keep it running"!   Nothing worse than
having your loved ones call on your Pantera buddies to fix your Pantera so
they can sell it.