[DeTomaso] Radical fuel economy improvement

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 18:43:25 EST 2010

Hi guys,

We had a break in the awful weather we've been experiencing in California
lately, so I decided to fire up the Pantera and drive it to work today.   The
thing ran great, although it was a bit rich on the idle circuit.

I fiddled with the carburetor just a little bit at work, and then
discovered a way to radically improve the car's fuel economy.   I was fortunate (!)
enough to be able to put it to good use for the drive home....