[DeTomaso] Pantera Suspension Rebuild

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Dec 23 12:47:38 EST 2010

Right now I'm running the offsets, and all of the shims on the front of the
upper ball joints, and the steering is just a nice balance on-center at
speed but not too much work when parking, and face it, you spend a lot more
time on the road than in a parking lot, or at least you better be!

Happy Holidays
Mike Thomas