[DeTomaso] Pantera Suspension Rebuild

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Thu Dec 23 11:38:33 EST 2010

Positive Caster League,

Thanks Chuck for a second good recommendation! Just may have to give myself a birthday present later this month & make it a winter project. :o)) BTW, I saw where you got a real kick out of Chuck's recent posting on wearing a lab coat to test air pressure gauges @ an autoparts store - I did too! Reminded me of my many years in the Olds Club. If you ever saw ads for the 442 - W30 cars you might remember "Dr. Oldsmobile" and that he always wore a lab coat & was portrayed as the "Mad Scientist" @ Oldsmobile who thought up & built this outrageous musclecars. Well, we always had club members show up for our meetings, shows, etc that owned W-30's and they ALWAYS wore lab coats plastered with Olds patches. Quite the site & fun to watch as you could see that many of the gawkers must have thought our club was HEAVY with doctors!

Bob