[DeTomaso] Pantera Suspension Rebuild

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Dec 22 21:42:11 EST 2010

Thanks Bob
Chris, another willing tool loaner.
If you have not already bought your replacement bushings, I'd highly
recommend getting a set of the offset front bushings from Pantera East.  The
Pantera was never designed with enough negative caster, and these will
greatly improve your on-center steering feel.  I've had them in for a couple
of years.
Mike Thomas