[DeTomaso] Odd Question......What is the best Tire Air Pressure Gauge ?

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Dec 21 10:50:33 EST 2010

Hi Doug,

The tire pressure gage I like best is the one that uses a real pressure
gauge on it. Like the ones found on Ox/Ac welding tanks. They are EZ to
repair by just installing a new gauge on the small manifold. You can even
update it with a better quality gauge if you like.

My LED unit works well but the dam batteries are always dead when I need it.

Larry (lovs tools) - Cleveland