[DeTomaso] What year?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 21:06:23 EST 2010

In a message dated 12/20/10 10 18 15, detomasoregistry at gmail.com writes:

> Here is an interesting car, out of Canada.
>
> http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/Unknown17/Unknown17.
> asp
>
> Note that it has many features from different model years.
>

>>>I am virtually certain that this is an early 1972 Pantera that has been
updated with L-model bumpers and front turn signals, similar to Larry
Finch's car.   Every single detail on this car dates from late '72 or early '72
(flat decklid, three-vent dash, wheels, odd ANSA mufflers, trunk, seats, etc.
etc.) except for the bumpers and front turn signals.

It looks in all ways like a late 1000-series car, save for the bumpers.