[DeTomaso] Odd Question......What is the best Tire Air Pressure Gauge ?

mikeldrew at aol.com mikeldrew at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 19:36:36 EST 2010

Doug wrote:

Guys can anyone recommend a tire air pressure gauge that is accurate and
ill be accurate 5 years from now?   Me, I have tried a few of them with odd
esults and am back to your basic 4 dollar "stick" style with the pop out
hite measurement stick on the opposite end from the tire valve end of it.

>>>I'm fond of the digital gauge carried by the PCNC store; it's accurate to
0.5 psi, works great, AND has the De Tomaso logo on it!

Love it!