[DeTomaso] A question about foot pedal adjustment possibilities

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 10:10:41 EST 2010

> The early panels intrude much more, and thus the benefits are even greater.

Notice Mike's pedal pads are still on the clutch and brake pedals.
Removing those will give extra clearance for wide shoes.  If you
drive your Pantera in the rain, be careful to wipe off the soles
of your shoes when you've removed the pads as wet aluminum can
be slippery.

> A smaller brake booster will probably be required, but those are readily
> available.

I've not installed the pedal box spacer yet but it's on my list.  It appears to
me the limiting factor is the brake master cylinder running into the sloped
hood.  I've seen some stepped master cylinders where the front is
lower than the rear.  Otherwise, I wonder if you tilt the nose down
with a wedge shaped spacer.

Dan Jones