[DeTomaso] definition of insanity disproven...

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 00:53:54 EST 2010

In a message dated 12/19/10 21 50 58, chrisvkimball at msn.com writes:

> That's probably what I'll try first, although I'm a bit skittish about
> using a MSD blaster after what Mike Drew had to say about them.

Well, more accurately, what I said that somebody ELSE said about them.   It
was the manager of my local Kragen's; he said they had numerous problems
with defective MSD coils lately.   They still carry them in the store (along
with numerous other MSD products), but they now recommend their customers
don't buy them.

I don't remember what kind of coils I have in my two cars here; if I had to
guess I'd say I have MSD coils in at least one of them, but both of them
are almost 20 years old, thus made when the quality was of a known, high
quality.